Rules

« Older   Newer »
*Jadey*
view post Posted on 9/8/2009, 15:03

Rules
Louise Redknapp Online forum rules
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

; No Bullying
No form of bullying is accepted here. If you are found to be bullying then appropriate action will be taken! If there are any issues then do not hesitate to PM me (Jade) the Admin!

; Posting Pictures
To post pictures you must use a picture host like Imagebam or Imagevenue. Please only post pictures as thumbnails as large pictures slows the forum down for other members.

; Comments
When commenting on pictures or news please DO NOT just reply with one word or with just a smiley. Tell us your opinion and interact with other members. All inapproiate and off topic comments will be moved or deleted

; Crediting
If you have permission to post pictures from other sites to post pictures on this forum then you must do a full credit as is the same for this forum if somebody gives you permission to repost pictures then you must do a FULL credit like for example 'Credit Jade @ https://louiseredknapponline.forumcommunity.net

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY CONTENT OFF THIS FORUM WITHOUT PERMISSION.If you wish to repost something please PM me thank you.

; Posting
Soon after you have registered introduceD yourself and ask for access Here when you ask for access you will need to fill out the form and use the secret word which is Triumph.

; Staff
The Staff are here to help you with any questions or difficulties you may be having. Please do not hassel or abuse the staff, staff will notify the Admin (me) if this happens and appropriate action will be taken.

; Also
Also racsit and abusive language towards other members, Louise or her family is NOT tolerated on this forum! If any behaviour like this is found, you WILL be removed form the access list and banned WITHOUT warning

; Last but not least
Please have fun! This is why the forum is here to interact and to get to know different people!

Thank you for taking the time to read the rules

Admin Jade

Edited by x-JadeRedknapp-x - 5/7/2010, 16:07

0 replies since 9/8/2009, 15:03   220 views