FAQ's

« Older   Newer »
*Jadey*
view post Posted on 8/8/2009, 11:59

FAQ's
frequently asked questions
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

; Why can't i view the pictures?
If you can't view the picture threads on the forum it is because you do not have access.

; How do i gain access?
To gain access Click Here and read what you have to do to gain access.

; I can't find the secret word?
The Secret Word is found in the rules Here

; Why were my comments deleted?
Any unapporiate comments, or comments that are off topic will be deleted by the Admin.

; Can we repost pictures?
If you would like to repost pictures from this forum, you must get permission from the poster first. However if it says ''Do Not Repost'' You will no be allowed to, unless the poster says so.

; Why was my access taken away?
There are serval reason why your access was taken away. If you have been an unactive member for a certain amount of time, the admins will have removed you. If you were abusive towards anyone on the forum, you would have been immediately removed & likewise if you have been taking photos without permission.

; Who is the admins and how can i contact them?
x-JadeRedknapp-x is the Admin. If you have any problems you can Personal Message [PM] through the forum and the Admin will repspond as quickly as possible to try and resolve the issue you can also e-mail at [[email protected]] or post a message on our twitter page [www.twitter.com/LouRedknappFans].

How to pot pictures in the archive
Archives are threads not topics so therefore if you have a set of pictures and the same set but different pictures have already been posted then quote the pictures already posted to show that they are the same and then the members dont get confused.

; I have some pictures but dont know where to post them?
Please send a pm to the admin and assistance will be provided as soon as possible.

If your question has still not been answered please feel free to ask here

Your Admin

Edited by x-JadeRedknapp-x - 22/11/2010, 22:30

0 replies since 8/8/2009, 11:59   74 views